ONEPOINT Projects is the hybrid software solution that combines all practices, tools, and ideas every PMO needs. Focus on early project planning stages in an interactive work breakdown structure (WBS) and get an overview of work packages in a drag & drop Gantt chart. You can also organize your company's strategic visions, goals, and initiatives and manage all projects' project progress in our highly visual management dashboards.
ONEPOINT Projects is the PM tool that helps you manage projects in a resource-saving and effective way.
- Get started quickly — After a short workshop with our experts, we will tailor our portfolio and project management (PPM) solution to your requirements.
- Management reporting standards — All projects, including agile projects, are standardized.
- Prioritization — Management can prioritize project portfolios according to criteria such as importance and urgency. Check out ONEPOINTs Portfolio Management to make more well-founded decisions.
- Project life cycle — From kick-off and work breakdown structures, to controlling and project closure. As defined in PM standards like IPMA, PMI, or PRINCE2, everything is mapped in one software solution.
- Increase efficiency — make quick and informed decisions thanks to a straightforward overview in the management dashboard or the work breakdown structure.
- Save costs — reduce administrative overhead through standardization, lessons learned, and best practices.
- Increase shareholder value — plan with confidence by allocating resources according to strategic goals and initiatives.
- Growth — faster and sustainable growth through higher transparency and better risk prevention.
Read our whitepaper about 10 steps to set up a successful and sustainable PMO:
- Clear — all project types in one central portfolio dashboard, project list, and project pipeline.
- Portfolio analysis — user-defined top-down criteria including scoring models and bubble charts.
- Status reports — simple and traffic light-based, highly flexible, and accessible via a management dashboard.
- Strategic management dashboard (optional) — prioritize goals and initiatives directly linked to current projects and programs.
Get to know ONEPOINT
Since 2005: Our team already has over 17 years of project management experience.
Practical: We work closely with certified consultants to make the software absolutely intuitive.
Future-oriented: The software is constantly growing with the requirements and wishes of our customers.
What our community says
ONEPOINT stands for "state-of-the-art" support in single and multi-project management, is easy and intuitive to use, adapts perfectly to your organization, your corporate culture, and your processes, and thus actually leads to greater flexibility and transparency. This is how tools look like that work in practice.
ONEPOINT is our "single source of project data" and gives us the best possible transparency across all projects.
DI Mathias Pflügl
Director of PMO
Astotec Automotive GmbH
We were looking for software that is "smart" and with which we can flexibly connect to tools like Confluence, Exchange, and Jira. Today, we map the entire project management and our corporate strategy in ONEPOINT Projects.
Head of Department Corporate Organization and Transformation
WURST Stahlbau GmbH
By using ONEPOINT Projects with SAP, we are combining real project management with the de facto standard solution in enterprise resource planning and financial controlling. Outstanding usability and a highly visual interface make ONEPOINT an intuitive and easy-to-use tool for every project manager. The seamless integration between ONEPOINT Projects and SAP ensures one-time data collection and the visibility of all necessary data in both systems.
enowa Austria AG
ONEPOINT gets to the heart of complex project management: Who is working on projects? Which projects are important for us? Where do we stand so far?
Dr. Georg Wolf
Head of Quality Management
Hospital St. John of God Vienna