ONEPOINT Projects is the project management software with which you can work through projects in a resource-saving and effective way. Project structure plans that leave nothing to be desired will make your working life easier. Whether in the office or home office, with our online solutions, you are always up-to-date and have a project management office (PMO) to help your company grow.
- Get started quickly — after a short workshop with our specialists, our portfolio and project management (PPM) solution is perfectly tailored to your requirements.
- Management reporting standards — all projects, including agile projects, can be standardized.
- Prioritization — project portfolios can be prioritized according to criteria such as importance and urgency.
- Management dashboards — to organize your company's strategic visions, goals, and initiatives and manage project progress of all strategic projects.
- Project lifecycle — from kick-off to project closure, as defined in PM standards like IPMA, PMI, or PRINCE2, everything is mapped in one software solution.
- ONEPOINT Projects — the innovative, intuitive, and straightforward project management software with which you will build a successful and sustainable PMO.
Building a visionary company requires one percent vision and 99 percent alignment.
Jim Collins & Jerry Porras
- Increased efficiency — make quick, informed decisions thanks to an easy overview in the management dashboard or the work breakdown structure
- Cost savings — reduce administrative overhead through standardization, lessons learned, and best practices
- Increase shareholder value — plan with confidence by allocating resources according to strategic goals and initiatives
- Growth — faster and sustainable growth through greater transparency and better risk prevention
Read our whitepaper about 10 steps to set up a successful and sustainable PMO:
- Clear — all project types in one central portfolio dashboard, project list, and project pipeline.
- Portfolio analysis — user-defined top-down criteria including scoring models and bubble charts
- Status reports — simple and traffic light-based, highly flexible, and accessible via a management dashboard
- Strategic management dashboard (optional) — prioritize goals and initiatives directly linked to current projects and programs
- Location-independent — our online project management software keeps you always up to date, wherever you are