ONEPOINT Projects is the project management software that helps you manage projects in a resource-saving and effective way. Interactive work breakdown structures (WBS) let you focus on early project planning stages and make your daily project work more straightforward. You can organize your company's strategic visions, goals, and initiatives, manage the project progress of all strategic projects in highly visual management dashboards, and much more.
Whether you are in the office or working from home — with our online solution, you are always up to date and have a project management office (PMO) that empowers your company to grow.
- Get started quickly — after a short workshop with our experts, we will tailor our portfolio and project management (PPM) solution to your requirements.
- Management reporting standards — all projects, including agile projects, are standardized.
- Prioritization — management can prioritize project portfolios according to criteria such as importance and urgency.
- Project lifecycle — from kick-off to project closure. As defined in PM standards like IPMA, PMI, or PRINCE2, everything is mapped in one software solution.
Building a visionary company requires one percent vision and 99 percent alignment.
Jim Collins & Jerry Porras
- Increase efficiency — make quick and informed decisions thanks to a straightforward overview in the management dashboard or the work breakdown structure.
- Save costs — reduce administrative overhead through standardization, lessons learned, and best practices.
- Increase shareholder value — plan with confidence by allocating resources according to strategic goals and initiatives.
- Growth — faster and sustainable growth through higher transparency and better risk prevention.
Read our whitepaper about 10 steps to set up a successful and sustainable PMO:
- Clear — all project types in one central portfolio dashboard, project list, and project pipeline.
- Portfolio analysis — user-defined top-down criteria including scoring models and bubble charts.
- Status reports — simple and traffic light-based, highly flexible, and accessible via a management dashboard.
- Strategic management dashboard (optional) — prioritize goals and initiatives directly linked to current projects and programs.