Continually changing markets and rapid innovation cycles make the development and provision of new products and services complex. At the same time, products should be developed in high quality, as fast as possible, at a minimum cost. Challenges that you can master with ONEPOINT Projects! Our project management software supports your research and development projects over the entire project life cycle. It fast-tracks your product launch with integrated planning tools and resource management.
- Get started right away — our project software allows you to get started quickly with your research and development project after a short (optional) workshop with our specialists.
- Easy Planning — user-friendly, self-explanatory project plans and tools, such as work breakdown structures, or Gantt charts, are so easy to understand that you can start your project right away.
- Fast-tracking — it will be easy for your project management office (PMO) to generate regular status reports and meeting minutes with just one click.
- Real-time controlling — resource utilization and key performance indicators (milestones, deadlines, dependencies, etc.) at a glance.
Good fortune is what happens when opportunity meets with planning.
- Faster time to market (TTM) — our audit-proof and integrated project planning and control provide focus and orientation. Plan market launches more efficiently and complete them on schedule.
- Expand competitive advantage — with ONEPOINT Projects, you can effectively reduce costs by optimally allocating and utilizing your resources across all projects and creating demand analyses. Stay one step ahead of your competitors.
- Minimize risks — the integrated management reporting helps your project management office to make fast and well-founded decisions.
- Increase profitability — more project transparency, effective risk prevention, and avoidance of duplicate data entry through the central cloud application help you save costs.
- Integrated project planning and project control — interactive work breakdown structures (WBS), Gantt charts, milestone trend analyses, and earned value management (EVM) support you in your everyday project work.
- Visualize resources graphically — the ONEPOINT project software allows you to visualize resource workloads graphically and identify conflicts or overloads. Using drag & drop, you can quickly optimize them.
- Advanced portfolio analysis — our user-defined top-down criteria, integrated scoring models, and bubble charts help you analyze your portfolios.
- Effective management — highly flexible reporting features, traffic light-based status reports, and clear management dashboards.