Why are so many companies sticking to spreadsheets for project and resource management for such a long time? Maybe because there is no easy way to do lightweight standards-based project management in the cloud, or rather, was: ONEPOINT's lean project management was solely invented to solve this problem.
Imagine you could do lightweight project management just as you did with your spreadsheets, but in a central, secure, web-based cloud application! What if you could also do resource planning as easy as before on the project-level without having to create complex project plans, but get instant, real-time graphical resource utilization and demand charts? You want to go one step further and also do traffic-lights based status reporting? No problem: introducing ONEPOINT Projects, the hybrid PPM solution that takes you forward without adding unnecessary complexity.
The ability to simplify means to eliminate the unnecessary so that the necessary may speak.
- Cost savings due to avoidance of duplicate work through a central, always up-to-date list of all active projects
- Increased competitiveness due to better resource utilization through optimized resource allocation across projects
- Decrease project risk due to up-to-date plan/actual comparisons and forecasts based on integrated time and cost tracking
- Move faster due to quicker and more informed decisions based on clear, real-time dashboards and configurable reports
- Lightweight, standards-based project management supporting all common PM standards including PMI, IPMA, and PRINCE2
- Simplified project planning based on simple, spreadsheet-like resource and cost overviews, to-dos and meeting agendas
- Automatic, clear multi-project and resource overviews including portfolio dashboard, project pipeline, as well as resource allocation, utilization and demand charts
- Future-proof and scalable with optional modules from status reporting, over portfolio analysis to strategic management