Say goodbye to complicated, confusing Excel spreadsheets and work more efficiently with our standards-based (IPMA, PMI, PRINCE2, SAFe®) project management software. ONEPOINT Projects gives you a clear and, at the same time, detailed insight into all your projects and portfolios and supports the entire project life cycle. Manage your project and resource management in a cloud or server version, where you can access all information in real-time.
ONEPOINT helps optimize your daily project routine and not lose the overview even with complex projects and portfolios.
- Everything in one place — Manage your projects and portfolios in one central database. Our software solution is secure and web-based, and you can choose between a cloud and server version.
- Clear resource planning — Graphic of resource usage and demand charts at project level. See everything at a glance.
- Real-time status queries — With just one click to the latest data and reports on individual projects and entire portfolios. Of course, also on the road, with our apps.
- Traffic light-based controlling — Know exactly which projects you need to keep an eye on. With our project management software, you can create up-to-date traffic light-based status reports.
- Save costs and time — With a central, always up-to-date project list, including detailed information, you can avoid unintentional, duplicate data entry.
- Increase competitiveness — Resources are optimally utilized with optimized resource allocations for all your projects.
- Reduce risks — Quickly identify deviations with up-to-date target/actual comparisons and forecasts. Integrated time and cost tracking help you do this.
- Make smart decisions — Real-time dashboards and configurable reports enable your project management office (PMO) to make quick and informed decisions.
- Integration of PM standards — Our project management software supports essential functions of common PM standards such as IPMA, PMI, PRINCE2 & SAFe®.
- Easy project planning — With to-dos (tasks), meeting agendas, and tabular resource and cost overviews.
- Clear overviews — All your projects and resources in a central portfolio dashboard. Get additional visibility with project pipelines, work breakdown structures, resource allocation, utilization, and demand charts.
- Future-proof and scalable— With optional modules ranging from status reporting and portfolio analysis to strategic management.
Get to know ONEPOINT
Since 2005: Our team already has over 17 years of project management experience.
Practical: We work closely with certified consultants to make the software absolutely intuitive.
Future-oriented: The software is constantly growing with the requirements and wishes of our customers.
What our community says
ONEPOINT stands for "state-of-the-art" support in single and multi-project management, is easy and intuitive to use, adapts perfectly to your organization, your corporate culture, and your processes, and thus actually leads to greater flexibility and transparency. This is how tools look like that work in practice.
ONEPOINT is our "single source of project data" and gives us the best possible transparency across all projects.
DI Mathias Pflügl
Director of PMO
Astotec Automotive GmbH
We were looking for software that is "smart" and with which we can flexibly connect to tools like Confluence, Exchange, and Jira. Today, we map the entire project management and our corporate strategy in ONEPOINT Projects.
Head of Department Corporate Organization and Transformation
WURST Stahlbau GmbH
By using ONEPOINT Projects with SAP, we are combining real project management with the de facto standard solution in enterprise resource planning and financial controlling. Outstanding usability and a highly visual interface make ONEPOINT an intuitive and easy-to-use tool for every project manager. The seamless integration between ONEPOINT Projects and SAP ensures one-time data collection and the visibility of all necessary data in both systems.
enowa Austria AG
ONEPOINT gets to the heart of complex project management: Who is working on projects? Which projects are important for us? Where do we stand so far?
Dr. Georg Wolf
Head of Quality Management
Hospital St. John of God Vienna