Free yourself from complicated, confusing Excel spreadsheets and work more efficiently with our standards-based (IPMA, PMI, PRINCE2) hybrid project management software. ONEPOINT Projects gives you a clear and, at the same time, detailed insight into all your projects and portfolios and accompanies you through the complete project life cycle. Your project and resource management happens in a central, web-based cloud or on-premise installation, where you can access all information in real-time.
ONEPOINT helps optimize your daily project routine and not lose the overview even with complex projects and portfolios.
- Everything in one place — manage your projects and portfolios in a central, secure, and web-based database via cloud or server.
- Clear resource planning — graphic of resource usage and demand charts at project level. See everything at a glance.
- Real-time status queries — with just one click to latest data and reports on individual projects and entire portfolios. Of course, also on the road, with our apps.
- Traffic light-based controlling — know exactly which projects you need to keep an eye on. With our project management software, you can create up-to-date traffic light-based status reports.
The ability to simplify means to eliminate the unnecessary so that the necessary may speak.
- Save costs and time — with a central, always up-to-date project list, including detailed information, you can avoid unintentional, duplicate data entry.
- Increase competitiveness — resources are optimally utilized with optimized resource allocations for all your projects.
- Reduce risks — quickly identify deviations with up-to-date target/actual comparisons and forecasts. Integrated time and cost tracking help you do this.
- Make smart decisions — real-time dashboards and configurable reports enable your project management office (PMO) to make quick and informed decisions.
- Integration of PM standards — our project management software supports all essential functions of common PM standards such as IPMA, PMI, and PRINCE2.
- Easy project planning — with to-dos (tasks), meeting agendas, and tabular resource and cost overviews.
- Clear overviews — all your projects and resources in a central portfolio dashboard. Get additional visibility with project pipelines, work breakdown structures, resource allocation, utilization, and demand charts.
- Future-proof and scalable — with optional modules ranging from status reporting and portfolio analysis to strategic management.