Atlassian's Jira is considered one of the most widely used agile project management tools for IT and software projects today. However, as a tool intended for issue tracking, it reaches its limits regarding project and portfolio management (PPM). Our project management software is designed to most advantageously combine your Jira projects with traditional PPM and its tools.
With the seamless integration of resource management and effective controlling functions, you can take your Jira projects to a new level.
- Hybrid PPM — link your Jira projects with portfolios and benefit from agile and traditional project management advantages.
- Project controlling — our software solution allows you to manage schedules, dependencies, and resources, depicting the entire project lifecycle.
- Full functionality — cost and resource planning, risk management with traffic light-based status reports, and stakeholder analysis for Jira projects.
- PM standards — with ONEPOINT Projects, you combine agile projects with essential functions of PM standards like IPMA, PMI, PRINCE2 & SAFe®.
- Key figures — the integration of relevant key figures gives your project management office (PMO) even better project controlling opportunities.
Learn how to implement SAFe® effectively in our on-demand webinar for free. Note that the webinar is in German. Watch Webinar now
- Deliver products faster — our project management software speeds up time to market (TTM) by providing more orientation and increased focus through integrated project planning and control.
- Increase efficiency — automatically aggregated data based on hybrid programs and portfolios helps project management offices make the right decisions faster.
- Resource management — ONEPOINT Projects enables resource planning in Jira projects through optimized resource allocation, cross-project resource utilization, and demand analysis.
- Increase profitability — one-click reporting and a centralized, web-based repository for project data save you time and money.
- More effective planning — our interactive work breakdown structures and Gantt charts support your Jira projects' project planning and control.
- Visualize resources — graphical visualizations of resource workloads let you instantly identify conflicts or overloads in your agile projects. Via drag & drop, you will quickly optimize them.
- Seamless integration — Jira projects in traditional programs (enabled) through ONEPOINT's multi-level, hybrid program management.
- Optional modules — status reporting, risk management, stakeholder analysis, portfolio management, and strategic management can additionally be used in our hybrid software.