Atlassian's Jira is considered one of the most widely used agile project management tools today for IT and software projects. However, as a tool intended for issue tracking, it reaches its limits regarding project and portfolio management (PPM). ONEPOINT Projects' hybrid software closes this gap by empowering you to combine your Jira projects with traditional PPM in one central database.
The software allows you to integrate resource management and get practical controlling functions, taking your Jira projects to a new level.
- Hybrid PPM — Link your Jira projects with portfolios and benefit from the advantages of agile and traditional project management.
- Project Controlling — Our software solution allows you to manage schedules, dependencies, and resources, depicting the entire project lifecycle.
- Full Functionality — Cost and resource planning, risk management with traffic light-based status reports, and stakeholder analysis for Jira projects.
- Standards-based — With ONEPOINT Projects, you combine agile projects with essential functions of PM standards like IPMA, PMI, PRINCE2 & Scaled Agile (SAFe).
- Relevant KPIs — Integrating hybrid KPIs gives your project management office (PMO) even better project controlling opportunities.
- Deliver products faster — Our project management software speeds up time to market (TTM) by providing more orientation and increased focus through integrated project planning and control.
- Increase efficiency — Automatically aggregated data based on hybrid programs and portfolios helps project management offices make the right decisions faster.
- Resource management — ONEPOINT Projects enables resource planning in Jira projects through optimized resource allocation, cross-project resource utilization, and demand analysis.
- Increase profitability — One-click reporting and a centralized, web-based repository for project data save you time and money.
- More effective planning — Our interactive work breakdown structures and Gantt charts support your Jira projects' project planning and control.
- Visualize resources — Graphical visualizations of resource workloads let you instantly identify conflicts or overloads in your agile projects. Via drag & drop, you will quickly optimize them.
- Seamless integration — Jira projects in traditional programs (enabled) through ONEPOINT's multi-level, hybrid program management.
- Optional modules — Status reporting, risk management, stakeholder analysis, portfolio management, and strategic management can additionally be used in our hybrid software.
Get to know ONEPOINT
Since 2005: Our team already has over 17 years of project management experience.
Practical: We work closely with certified consultants to make the software absolutely intuitive.
Future-oriented: The software is constantly growing with the requirements and wishes of our customers.
What our community says
ONEPOINT stands for "state-of-the-art" support in single and multi-project management, is easy and intuitive to use, adapts perfectly to your organization, your corporate culture, and your processes, and thus actually leads to greater flexibility and transparency. This is how tools look like that work in practice.
ONEPOINT is our "single source of project data" and gives us the best possible transparency across all projects.
DI Mathias Pflügl
Director of PMO
Astotec Automotive GmbH
We were looking for software that is "smart" and with which we can flexibly connect to tools like Confluence, Exchange, and Jira. Today, we map the entire project management and our corporate strategy in ONEPOINT Projects.
Head of Department Corporate Organization and Transformation
WURST Stahlbau GmbH
By using ONEPOINT Projects with SAP, we are combining real project management with the de facto standard solution in enterprise resource planning and financial controlling. Outstanding usability and a highly visual interface make ONEPOINT an intuitive and easy-to-use tool for every project manager. The seamless integration between ONEPOINT Projects and SAP ensures one-time data collection and the visibility of all necessary data in both systems.
enowa Austria AG
ONEPOINT gets to the heart of complex project management: Who is working on projects? Which projects are important for us? Where do we stand so far?
Dr. Georg Wolf
Head of Quality Management
Hospital St. John of God Vienna