ONEPOINT’s SAP Connector provides a bidirectional integration between ONEPOINT and SAP. By syncing data from ONEPOINT’s integrated multi-project database in SAP and vice versa, SAP is seamlessly enhanced with standards-based project and portfolio management as well as project resource management.
Learn how to connect SAP and ONEPOINT Projects in our on-demand webinar for free.
Watch Webinar Now
Reduce administrative costs and remain within budget by starting projects properly and making use of real-time information across all projects (no double typing) through a bidirectional synchronization of relevant data
Improve project and resource transparency through a better visualization and communication of project statuses and resource utilization gathered in one integrated multi-project database
Minimize project failure and delays by preventing work overloads through always up-to-date resource information as well as forecasts and easy conflict resolution with interactive resource allocation and utilization views
Faster project implementation due to improved project planning and controlling supported by a clear and consistent visualization of project data like standards-based project charts and portfolio overviews
- Automatic or manual bidirectional synchronization of projects, WBS components, cost and resource planning data, as well as internal costs between ONEPOINT and SAP
- Automatic or manual synchronization of human resource master data and external costs from SAP to ONEPOINT
- Highly visual project planning tools for SAP projects such as interactive WBS and Gantt charts with dependencies, as well as additional standards-based PM charts (e.g. Earned Value, MTA)
- Resource management for SAP projects with interactive views for resource utilization and allocation, forecasts and conflict resolution
- Revision-safe and IPMA compliant status reporting for SAP projects including easily configurable automatic, half-automatic and manual traffic lights
- Optional licensable modules like Jira integration, status reporting, risk management, program management, stakeholder and portfolio analysis