ONEPOINT's Enterprise Agile Option allows Release Train Engineers (RTE) to effectively plan, implement, and control Agile Release Trains (ART) according to the Essential SAFe configuration.
Our deep, bi-directional integration with Jira and SAP enables agile teams to execute ARTs in Jira while RTEs can manage project, time-tracking, and cost data via SAP. In addition, ARTs are seamlessly integrated into ONEPOINT's hybrid portfolio and resource management capabilities.
Efficiency through transparency — automatic resource utilization analyses across your ARTs and agile teams enable high transparency and professional resource allocation.
Faster time to market — by planning and controlling your ARTs in one central database, you can minimize your administrative overheads.
Save costs and time — with ONEPOINT Projects, you will avoid complex manual setups for ARTs and duplicate data entries, especially when running your agile teams in Jira or aggregating data to and from SAP.
Minimize risks — always up-to-date dashboards, integrated risk controlling, and status reporting allow RTEs to identify risks early and make well-informed decisions.
- Support for Agile Release Trains (ART) as reportable, first-class business objects with a seamlessly integrated agile team level
- Drag & drop Program Increment (PI) Planning board including milestones and dependencies
- SAFe-compatible risk management (ROAM) in combination with our Risk Management Option (RMO)
- Release Train Engineers get program (features) and team-level backlogs
- Kanban controlling views on ART (program) and team level
- Optional bidirectional integrations with Jira and SAP