WE SUPPORT THEENTIRE PROJECT LIFE CYCLE
From your first meeting to planning with work breakdown structures or Scrum boards to resource allocation and project closure — ONEPOINT Projects supports the entire project life cycle. Whether you plan traditional or agile projects, we enable your team to combine both methodologies through our hybrid approach to project and portfolio management (PPM).
DISCOVER OUR INTEGRATED APPROACH
Our standards-compliant software solution seamlessly integrates portfolio, resource, and strategic management and
creates a frictionless user experience that is easily adjustable to your existing business processes.
In a world shaped by volatility, uncertainty, complexity, and ambiguity (VUCA), project planning needs to be highly flexible. ONEPOINT provides your team with agile and traditional project management methodologies to overcome any challenge:
- Hybrid — Use agile tools like Kanban boards in traditional projects
- Standards-based — ONEPOINT is your digital project handbook supporting IPMA, PMI, PRINCE2, Scrum & SAFe®
- Flexible — Plan only the level of detail that you want to control
ONEPOINT’s software solution makes collaboration easy no matter where you are. From integrated meeting and task management to our extensive import/export capabilities and APIs — we make sure that your team works towards a common goal:
- Stay on track — With real-time project and portfolio dashboards, project pipelines, and personal to-do lists
- Increase efficiency — All information is stored in one central database (single point of truth), accessible anytime and anywhere
- Way beyond planning — Our connectivity to leading applications such as Jira, Slack, and SAP will take your project management office (PMO) to the next level
Stay on top of your to-dos, activities, and time and cost tracking via your personal Kanban board.
To-Dos & Meetings
Collaborate with your colleagues, manage to-dos and take meeting minutes in real-time.
Today’s business agility requires both creating changes and responding to dynamic markets and their ever-changing requirements. ONEPOINT Projects supports project managers to stay focused with key controlling and monitoring features:
- One step ahead — Identify potential risks and optimize your resource utilization
- KPIs at a glance — Keep track of your most important KPIs across portfolios
- Real-time data — All controlling information is up to date and easily accessible
View relevant project information at a glance and check the progress via a project cockpit.
Risk & Stakeholder Management
Quickly assess risks and stakeholders and set measures using comprehensive charts.
Our world is increasingly getting more competitive and the dynamics of markets, customer and stakeholder interests are becoming more difficult to predict. With ONEPOINT Projects, your project management office (PMO) is always one step ahead with real-time analysis of project data and status reporting functionalities:
- Predict the future — What-if-scenarios and trend analyses help you forecasting
- Always up to date — Stay on top of things with periodic traffic light-based status reports
- Anytime, Anywhere — Access to key project data on the go with our offline-capable mobile apps
Visualize project phases, work packages, and milestones and easily present them during meetings.
Status reports and traffic lights enable quick and efficient project status assessments.