Although Jira was born as an issue tracker, today it is the most widely used agile project management tool for IT and software projects. But what if you need more? ONEPOINT Projects extends Jira beyond the team-level mastering portfolio, resource, and strategic management in a unique and natural way.
Imagine you could have more control of your schedule, dependencies, or resource planning if you wanted to! What if you could combine Jira projects into programs and portfolios? What if you could easily do cost planning, “real” risk management and traffic-light based status reporting on your Jira projects? Say you could even report on stakeholders and all this compliant to common project management standards - with KPIs that actually make sense to your board and shareholders? Experience ONEPOINT Projects, the hybrid PPM solution that integrates Jira with only one goal: to make you more successful.
There is nothing so useless as doing efficiently that which should not be done at all.
- Faster time-to-market through more direction and focus based on revision-safe, integrated project planning and controlling
- Successful projects through more informed decisions based on automatically aggregated data based on hybrid programs
- Key competitive advantage due to optimized resource allocation through cross-project resource utilization and demand analysis
- Increased profitability due to cost savings through less manual reporting and avoidance of duplicate data entry
- Integrated project planning and controlling featuring interactive WBS and Gantt charts including dependencies
- Drag & drop visual resource planning, cross-project allocation, utilization and demand analysis
- Multi-level, hybrid program management for seamlessly integrating agile Jira projects into traditional programs
- Optional modules for status reporting, risk management, stakeholder analysis, portfolio and strategic management